Web dating Rudersdal

Following an individual assessment, you may be required to document that you have not been disqualified from driving within the last five years.

It depends on the country in which your driving licence has been issued.Usual residence in Denmark is established from the date when you move to this country with a view to establishing usual residence in Denmark. Baumholder singles If you have exclusively occupational ties to Denmark but personal ties to another country, you will be regarded as having usual residence in the country where you have personal ties if you regularly return to that country.In order to exchange your foreign driving licence for a Danish driving licence, you must meet the age-related requirements that apply to the issue of a corresponding Danish driving licence (with certain exemptions regarding driving licences from EU Member States and EEA countries).Furthermore, the validity periods of Faroese driving licences which allow the holder to drive after the age of 70 are not accepted in Denmark.

Web dating Rudersdal

Usual residence means that you have personal or occupational ties to Denmark i.e.that you spend a minimum of 185 days in Denmark within one calendar year.However, general road safety standards are comparable with Danish standards. web dating Rudersdal-51 In light of their driving experience, citizens from these countries are therefore given the opportunity to have their driving licences exchanged without a driving test to check their skills. that become comprised by Group 2 will be made public on the website of The Danish Road Agency.Even if there is no requirement that you must exchange your foreign driving licence for at Danish driving licence, you may apply to have your driving licence exchanged if that is what you wish.

If you come from another country than those mentioned above, please read the information below.

If your driving licence was issued in a country, a federal state, etc.

where road safety standards are comparable with Danish standards, you may have your driving licence exchanged without a driving test to check your skills if the country, etc.

in question is entered on a list of countries comprised by this scheme (Group 2 countries). (potentially through an Embassy/Consulate) that must draw up the application to be included among the Group 2 countries.

Entry on the list is made after application has been filed by the country, etc. For the application, the country/Embassy must use a special application form to provide information about road traffic conditions in the country, etc. The Danish Road Agency will decide whether the country can be entered on the list of Group 2 countries. that may be comprised by Group 2 that driver training there is not quite comparable with Danish driver training.

Add comment

Your e-mail will not be published. required fields are marked *